“Over 4 BILLION People in Our World Are Oral Learners!”
(Yet Most Of The Resources Are Made For Literate People!)
What is the LEADER’S AUDIO BIBLE?
Interwoven in between these stories you will hear training on how to study, prepare and deliver Bible Stories. A varied approach is used to accommodate various types of learners. You will also learn how to become a great Bible Story Teller!
197 Bible Stories:
• Foundation Level – Relating to God
• Building Beliefs Level 1 – Articles of Faith
• Building Beliefs Level 2 – OT & NT Survey
• Leadership Level 1 – Qualifications of a Biblical Leader
• Leadership Level 2 – Leadership Development
For Those Ordering The Audio Player, You Will Also Receive:
• Entire NASV Bible – Easy to Navigate and Listen to the Entire Bible
• God’s Story – 80 Minute story from “Creation To Eternity”
• The Story Of Jesus – Dramatized Story From the Gospel of Luke
Leader’s Audio Bible Intro
Jesus Mother & Brother
How To Learn A Bible Story
Leadership Level 2 – Leadership Development
Peter And John Before The Sanhedrin – Acts 4:1-21
Philip And The Ethiopian Eunuch – Acts 8:26-40
The Storm & Jesus – Mark 3:35-41
A Basic Introduction can be done in 1 Half Day
A Beginner’s Class can be completed in 1 Full Day
A Trainer’s Workshop will take 3 to 5 days.
Contact Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibilities.
To see some of what is included in a Beginner’s Training Class, watch this powerpoint presentation: “Sharing God’s Story” – Following His Example